Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This week I got sick and stayed in the apartment for a day. Sis. Ayre told me to buy a nose spray and a decongestive. I didn't realize that the spray was a vasoconstrictor. It works really well. The next day I felt much better and we went back out.

We´ve been finding more people, and we're pretty excited. Things are getting better here and we have a few families that we're working with. We found a former investigator who lost her son. She and her husband only received visits from the missionaries out of all of the religions that came by her house. We found out that Sis. Elisabeth knows her, so she will be accompanying us.

Transfers came and Elder Peralta and I are staying in Pablo Nogués. We both felt as thought that was going to happen. This will be the first time I have a companion for two transfers and stay in an area for three transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment