Tuesday, August 26, 2014

This week Matias was baptized (in photo: Judith, Gabriela, me, Matias, David, Elder Mason, Leo in front), but Uriel didn't come. We don't know what happened, but we hope that he'll be baptized this week. Matias is doing much better. He was able to give up smoking. He's still struggling a bit, but he's doing great.

This week I had my first door slammed in my face. Usually people let us talk and say we can come by tomorrow when they're not there and then avoid us, but this lady opened the door, screamed "I don't want to know anything!" and promptly slammed it. At least they're honest about it. I left a picture of Christ in her mailbox.

We had transfers and Elder Mason left to La Cabaña, right next to Pablo Nogués where I was. They share the same church building. Elder Fuentes is from Chile. We live right next to the Zone Leaders, and Elder McClain was replaced by Elder Hicks who was my District Leader in Floresta for a transfer.


No comments:

Post a Comment