Monday, January 19, 2015

We've been going through a hard time in the area. We haven't had a whole lot of work, and we've gotten to the point of cleaning out the list of members. We really don't know what else to do. There is a possibility that this area will be closed before the end of the transfer. We think it might be the best thing.

On Friday I went into the offices the whole day to fix a database they have. In 2012, and Elder made CHETO and it runs everything from missionary purchases in the offices to baptisms, and numbers, and reports, etc. and the whole thing caved in when the area decided not to collect all of the key indicators, only Baptisms/Confirmations, Lessons with Members, Progressing Investigators and Total Ward Attendance. Elder Tenny stayed up until 3 in the morning trying to rescue it, and when he did he cried. I came in and made all the changes, but it was heavily scripted in PHP, and I'm pretty unfamiliar with that language, so it was somewhat of a miracle that it all worked out. There's still some changes that need to be made, but they're minor. I'm in the offices right now fixing other problems, but I'm afraid Elder Sosa is a bit upset that I've taken away all of his Pday.

I've been really tired all the time because of worrying over the area and just lots of work in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment