Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lots of things happened this week. We went to the Area General Offices of South America South Area and the Mission Home a few times. The last time there was an emergency transfer and I went back to Parque Patricios with Elder Allen, but the other side. The ward was happy to see me back, but I feel bad because I left again. Today I got transferred back into Baradero. After the three break-ins it´s odd coming back, but my companion is Elder Cutipa who was with me before in Parque Patricios.

I sang in a musical number this Sunday, and we will be singing it again in a mission conference coming up with General Authorities.

Because of a bunch of fiascos these last few weeks, we haven´t had very many lessons or teaching opportunities, but now we should be able to reconcentrate this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment