Monday, November 3, 2014

I think I should probably clarify. Lunch with the Cabranes last week was actually very, very good. It always is. It was an inside joke because they said they were reading my blog. I took a chance with that one.

This week we found a few new people who seem interested. We found a Chilean friend of David. They all call him "Chile" as a nickname. He came to Church this Sunday along with a friend of another recent convert, Zenaida, who's now living with her until the flooding by her house cleans up. She's from Pilar, close to Derqui where I was.

There's been about two days of nonstop rain. It seems like some areas of Buenos Aires are flooded. Here, everything seems fine for now. There was another time where it was flooded nearly up to the outside door of the place where we live.

The Google Street View we saw in March finally has the pictures up: https://www.google.com.ar/maps/@-34.4750717,-58.6938603,3a,15y,30.91h,84.51t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEBeFBLya_GsF9FKhCP9VuA!2e0 It's me and Elder Chriss to my right.

No comments:

Post a Comment